Thursday, July 7, 2011

Penisman!

So I’m still chin-deep in edits of the book. Note to any overenthusiastic writers out there: do not agree to write 30,000 words in six weeks on top of your regular work. Just don’t.

Anyhoo I just wanted to pop on here to boast a little, because today I was fed by Dildoman! Or maybe the Incredible Cock. I haven’t decided on a name yet, and he didn’t stop to introduce himself. And really, what kind of superhero does that? I suppose one in a dildo costume, but I digress…

In lieu of our favourite online restaurant service being closed (I have a favourite and I don’t care how lame that makes me), Mark and I decided to branch out and try something different.

And that’s when we found this:
 Irresistible, non?

For the non-German speakers among you, the writing next to the burly penis-shaped man just lists the benefits of the service – huge selection, reliability, payment options and so on. What it doesn’t say is “your food comes with a side of dick.”

How could we resist?

We couldn’t.

Sadly here is where I let you down (or maybe make you breathe a deep sigh of relief) because, quite anti-climatically, the delivery guy did not come dressed as a dildo. Nor did he talk about penises. Although he was disoriented, unable to find our address and kind or rude, which means that at least he was being a dick in spirit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment