Tuesday, December 21, 2010

An ode to Verity

Several months back my good friend Verity introduced me to a (former) good friend of hers: the gin fizz (they're not really on speaking terms at the moment).

Then yesterday it suddenly hit me - I've never really thanked her for the introduction. So I decided to dedicate this blog to her and to The Fizz.

Here it is. It's a game called "pick the German ingredient":

Fresh lime

Fresh mint

Gin
Ginger ale
 Robby Bubble
 glasses

someone to drink it (if they have crazy eyes, so much the better)
 Game on...

2 comments:

Verity said...

Oh gin fizz how I do miss you!! Though you know, it's almost the same without the alcohol. Especially since I've lost all brain function and hand-eye coordination (the little I had, anyway) due to the parasite within. Who needs alcohol?! Who I say!

Agnes said...

I do. I need alcohol...does that answer your question?

Because I'm moderately confident that I could name another two or maybe even three people...

Post a Comment