Friday, March 25, 2011

An Ode to Jelly

Oh Jelly, you so fine
You so fine you blow my mind
Oh Jelly! (oh oh) Oh Jelly!

I’ve known you all my life, and that’s a little long
You think you’ve got the right, but I think you’ve got it wrong
Why can’t you say farewell so I can eat you up, Jelly?

‘Cause when I say I will, it always means I won't
You're givin' me the chills, baby, please baby don't
Every night you still leave me all alone, Jelly

Oh Jelly, what a pity you don’t understand
You take me by the heart when I eat you with my hand
Oh Jelly, you’re so pretty, can’t you understand
It’s jellies like you Jelly

Oh, what you do Jelly, do Jelly,
Don’t break my gut, Jelly!


HOLD UP!


ARE YOU BITCHES HAVING FUN IN HERE?


LET ME HEAR YOU SAY “HO-OH”, LET ME HEAR YOU SAY “JE-LLY”.

THAT’S A LITTLE BETTER. NOW I CAN HEAR THE BEAT GO:

Seven a.m. waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have Jelly
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta stick the jelly down
Gotta catch the bus,
I see my friends (my friends)

Kicin’ with strawberry
Sittin’ on lime jelly
Gotta make my mind up
Which flavour should I take?

It’s Jelly, Jelly
Gotta get down on Jelly
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the jiggle, jiggle
Jelly, Jelly
Gettin’ down on Jelly
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the jiggle

Devourin', Devourin' (Yeah)
Devourin', Devourin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the Jelly

Inspired by Toni Basil, Rebecca Black and some phat rapper

0 comments:

Post a Comment