Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stop with the PM bullshit already!

So I know that you’re probably over the news that we have a new (female) Prime Minister. But it is big news. Whoever thought that someone with a vagina could rule? Believe me, it’s been a massive shock for loads of news teams, which have been sputtering garbage ever since they found out.

Don’t worry; I know there’s a limit to how many times you can hear or read “caucus” and “Kevin Rudd in tears”. I just need to rant a little. Because you know what? I’m a little bit worried that this whole affair is going to somehow land Australia into the prime ministership of a moron in the next election. And if Tony Abbott ever gets to rule this country I am abdicating my citizenship.

So here’s my quick rant:

  1. Julia Gillard is a very talented politician with some great policies and a proven track record.
  2. Channel Seven, stop sneering at the national Labor party over NSW Labor party failings. They aren’t related, you shit-spinning morons!
  3. Unless you live in Kevin Rudd’s seat of Griffith, you did not vote for “Kevin Rudd” in the election. You voted for your member and, more generally, the Labor party and its policies. And guess what? Good news! That party – and its policies – still exist. 
  4. JG has already vowed not to procreate so while yes, she is a ranga, she’s not going to spread that gene. 
  5. Tony Abbott is a moron with no plausible policies of his own. His main tactic (see if you’ve picked up on it) is to say “no” to anything Labor suggests…or to listen to his daughters.
There’s so much more, but I won’t bombard you with my political convictions too much, I know you prefer when I talk about passing wind….I just needed to rant a little…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh snap.

Agnes said...

Hahaha...sorry, too much? Did I mention that I've had a toothache for 72 or so hours?

Simon said...

I'm renouncing my citizenship if Australians elect Abbott too.

Post a Comment