Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Post – Eureka!

All it took was one year of good intentions, three super-inspiring journalist friends, a 45-minute lunch break, some inner turmoil over which templates and images to pick and voila; here is my blog!

Since I spent so much energy on actually getting it up, I haven't really thought about what I would put on once all of the pieces were finally connected, but I feel that I should begin my blog journey on some sort of inspiring note...

So here is a quote that I pilfered from Sir Walter Scott when I was 16 and haven't given back yet:

"Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife
To all the sensual world proclaim:
'One crowded hour of glorious life,
Is worth an age without a name."

- Sir Walter Scott

And while I'm not at all for war mongering (quite the opposite actually) I am a big believer in living life to the full. Just watch me blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment