Thursday, June 30, 2011

When this is all over, I’ll need a goat...


It is day four of my house entrapment (otherwise known as finishing a book), which means that as I’m writing this I should really be finishing a book. But, here’s the deal, four days of non-stop writing (preceded by about four weeks of mostly non-stop writing) really kill the brain cells. And, can I tell you, it is hard editing a book without a brain. Actually, it’s hard doing anything without a brain. Earlier today I went into the bathroom to pee, but forgot what I had come for, so I ended up taking a shower. Here’s a tip: never shower when you need to pee, it is all kinds of excruciating.

The up-side of my situation is that this particular book happens to be about bachelorette parties, which means I’m really building up my knowledge of cocktails, drinking games and strange exotic party customs (all of which I intend to use once I’ve finished). That reminds me; where can I buy a goat?...A live one?

Right...what I actually popped on here to do, was to share the most inventive cocktail site on the internet (there is really no way I can back that up). It draws inspiration from artworks and people and is all kinds of fancy: http://pourmesamis.com.br/

2 comments:

Alessandro Paiva said...

My goodness, it's such a huge honor! Thanks for mentioning my simple blog! BTW, loved your text.

Alessandro

Agnes said...

Ha ha thanks Alessandro! I really can't wait to put your recipes into practice ;)

Post a Comment