Thursday, May 20, 2010

The art of balancing things on the train

Now that I've worked out how to update my blog from my iPhone let me tell you about my current situation. Because I bet you're dying to know what kind of mischief I'm getting up to on my thrilling train ride.

"Is she balancing monkeys on her nose, I wonder" you might be asking.

Sorry to disappoint. I'm actually balancing my urge to knock out the two, young, over-deodorised girls that have invaded my personal space with the reality that if I did, I'd have to heave them (and their massive food-filled bags) out at the next station by myself. So, instead, I'm holding my breath and hoping that they don't stay on the train for the entire 1.5 hour journey. I'm too young to lose my sense of smell!

Eureka! My companions have gotten off the train and left behind only a slight hint of rotting vanilla to keep me company. I am loving the silence.

Of course those girls were providing me with lots of writing material and now void of their nonsensical chatter I really don't have anything further to add. So I might leave it there and see whether there's anything in my bag that I might be able to balance on my nose...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Verity said...

How come your hiking it up there?? Everything ok? If you're around later, feel free to stop by for a drink :)

Agnes said...

I went up to profile a couple of restaurants and then to meet my long lost cousin. Sorry V, next time for sure.

Post a Comment