Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Schmooks!


To me this is the sound that a kiss makes. Maybe I need to refine my kissing technique…

Anyway, that doesn’t matter so much because Schmooks isn’t a sound. It’s the name of a designer who produces adorable pieces of jewellery, cards, paintings and other bits. These things are just so sweet that if I was crazy enough (and believe me, I’m close) I would build a little house out of them and live in it.

Since I’m not quite so crazy (yet), for now I’ve resorted to arranging them in different ways and photographing them.

Thanks to that we can now establish two things:

  1. Still photography isn’t a skill I should pursue too fervently.
  2. If my apartment starts to resemble a Schmooks shrine, somebody needs to take my credit card away.
But seriously…how cute is this stuff?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment