Thursday, May 6, 2010

How d’ya like that?

Look! Look how clever I am! I managed to install a Facebook “Like” button on my blog. That blue one just below my rants. And sure, I found the code on this blog post and the instructions were so clear that a trained antelope could master them. And it doesn’t even have opposable thumbs. But say what you will, I still consider it a minor miracle.

I’ll let you know why. I’m not very good with technology. I try. I keep up-to-date. I read. But just when I’m sure that I understand it, BAM! KA-POW! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! it breaks down on me and I’m left mystified.

Of course now that I’ve attained my technological goal, I’m re-living my primary and secondary education nightmares – what if nobody likes me? But it’s okay. I’ve spent lunchtimes in toilets before, I can do it again. I don’t care if my boss thinks it’s weird. We’ll get through it; my blog and I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment